Milestones at 4months

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My memory has been very bad of late. The lack of sleep, peak period at work and soloparenting of a very whiny toddler are the main culprits. Just last night, i went in and out of my car thrice in search of my missing petrol card.  Ended up finding it on the road next to my car! I'm constantly finding myself going into a room, knowing I was supposed to get something but often come out empty handed. 

Before i start having a more severe case of post natal dementia, i think I'd better start penning down 

Small K's accolades:
  • He is able to coo and gah. Constantly "talking" to his soft toys n cries when there's no reply.
  • Giggles and smiles a whole lot when he sees familiar faces
  • Sleeps through the night 98% of the time.  The started when he was around 3months old.
  • Is able to grab objects but at 60% accuracy
  • Discovered his body parts. In particular his ears which he has been grabbing and *gasp* his penis!
  • And..... the biggest achievement thus far: *drum rolls please* ... THE boy can flip! Yay!
OPS! i don't think he's gonna be very happy if he ever sees this :P

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS